Pages

Labels

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Haul : Real Techniques "Starter set"


Real techniques brushes are the creation of Samantha Chapman which a lot of you might have known her by the name "pixiwoo", the talented make up artist and beauty blogger.

I've been looking for these particular eye brushes for quite a while
 and just can't wait to try them out!
  


The set includes 5 brushes




This is what I really like about the set, 
the case can be folded in half to make a perfect stand for these brushes.
really compact and convenient for traveling!


 Closer look of the brushes
(from left to right) base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, pixel-point eyeliner brush, brow brush

2 comments:

  1. I have the Core Collection and it is quite good - the Buffing Brush alone is worth the full price! And I do like the case/brush stand it comes with! Nice pictures.

    I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out my blog is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have my brushes out everywhere, so I love the standing aspect of this set. Did you like the bristles? Soft, but easy to manage?

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About